Notebook Cooling Fan Mars Gaming MNBC2 (Refurbished A+)
The base of the MNBC2 cooling, is specially designed for Top-Performance Gaming Notebooks with stand function up to 17.3". It has an exclusive UA5 Airflow technology with 5 ultra silent cooling fans of 12 and 7 cm that will allow you to create a zone cooling adapted to your needs. With its aluminum grid cover base without frame, you will get an extreme performance of your equipment, thanks to the intense flow of air generated.
The MNBC2, made of high-quality steel and ABS plastic structure, has awesome red LED illumination that maintains the red and black design line characteristic of Mars Gaming.
This cooler offers comfort and ergonomics of use thanks to its six selectable tilt angles. Besides, MNBC2 includes two 2.0 USB ports in order to increase the connectivity of the notebook, by giving the chance to connect extra devices.
- Maximum screen size compatibility: 43.9 cm (17.3")
- Number of built-in cooling fans: 5 pc(s)
- Fan diameter: 12 cm
- Rotational speed (min): 1000 RPM
- Rotational speed (max): 2000 RPM
- Fan performance: 74.35 cfm
- Noise level: 20 dB
- Colour of product: Black
- Illumination: Y
- Illumination colour: Red
- USB version: 2.0
- Host interface: USB
- USB ports quantity: 2
- USB powered: Y
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 380 x 290 x 32 mm
- Weight: 681 g
- Manual: Y
- A+/ Perfect: products in perfect condition whose original packaging may have been opened or substituted by other packaging that is in very good condition.
- A/ As New: products that are in perfect, as new, condition, their original packaging may have been opened, have some damage or may have been substituted by other packaging.
- B/ Very Good: products that are in very good condition, with possible slight aesthetic imperfections, they function perfectly and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- C/ Good Condition: products are in good condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections but working perfectly, their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- D/ Correct: Products in correct condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections or lacking an accessory, in perfect working condition and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.